Saturday 11 January 2020

Unsinkable: the Secret to Bouncing Back - VIP Ticket to January 2020 Movie Premiere!

Join Free to Watch this Life-Changing MOVIE Premiere You'll LOVE it!


We have something for you today that so many of you have been anxiously waiting for! 

You are going to absolutely love this!

It’s a VIP free ticket to the new inspirational feature film being released online titled “Unsinkable: The Secret to Bouncing Back”.

Many of the top bounce back experts, teachers, scientists and leaders have come together to share their life-changing messages to show you exactly HOW to bounce back quickly from difficult times, turn your life around fast and achieve your wildest dreams!

It's an incredible film starring Sonia Ricotti, Bob Proctor, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield, Les Brown, Dr. John Gray, John Assaraf, Marci Shimoff and so many more experts!

This life-changing film will shock you, inspire you and you’ll walk away with a new lease on life! In fact, you’ll discover how you can be happy right now (even if your life isn’t perfect)!


Unsinkable: the Secret to Bouncing Back - Online MOVIE Premiere - January 2020 - Must Watch!



>> Simply go here to reserve your ticket here <<


What a great way to start the new year!


The feedback has been phenomenal, including:

"Congratulations Sonia! Just watched the UNSINKABLE movie and I just want to tell you, it was beyond amazing! So many great lessons and takeaways! God bless you my dear! Here’s to bigger & better! Thank you for this film! I’ll watch it again & refer my contacts to watch it!" - Joanne Muturi

 "I just watched your incredible movie. Thank you! Your story of bouncing back from all the things you shared from your past, ten years ago, and then the really touching moments during the making of this very film, about losing your mother… what a gift. I am uplifted and also motivated to make a change for myself. Thank you so much for creating this movie! With Love and Respect, Joe"

 "I absolutely LOVED the Unsinkable Movie, WOW! I've been working on my own blocks for many years and even though I have come so far already, just within the 90 minutes of your movie I broke down into tears as deeper blocks were revealed and released. I am so very grateful." - Cheers , Amanda van der Gulik

Read more: Unsinkable: the Secret to Bouncing Back - VIP Ticket to January 2020 Movie Premiere!

No comments:

Post a Comment