Friday 14 February 2020

Feb 24th - Annual EFT Tapping Summit - It's Happening Again! + Free Audios & Videos

Learn More About EFT Tapping at this Amazing Online Event


During this event, you’ll be guided through the application of a technique that delivers such tremendous results, and so quickly, that it falls into the “I can’t believe this works so well” category.


The technique is EFT, or Tapping, and if you’ve been paying attention lately to all the buzz around the 2020 Tapping World Summit — the 12th annual event —  you’re probably curious to learn more about it…


Tapping is a scientifically proven technique that works to rewire the brain by sending calming signals to the amygdala, the stress center of the brain, allowing both the body and brain to release limitations from negative experiences, emotions, thoughts and much more that hold us back from creating the life we want.


It is mind-blowing in its effectiveness for creating change.


I highly recommend checking out the page below to learn all about it, and about why you need to attend this massive free online event (over 500,000 people attended last year alone!).  The event starts on February 24th but there are a full 10 days of life-altering presentations…


> Go here to learn more and get access to this free online event



Discover how one simple tool can change your entire life during the February Annual Tapping World Summit. Throughout this free online event, you'll learn how to use EFT to create financial abundance, how to cope with disease and heal, how to uproot your limiting beliefs, and so much more. Don't miss this opportunity to discover how one easy-to-use tool can put an end to self-sabotage and negative thinking and help you realize your dreams!

Discover how one simple tool can change your entire life during the February Annual Tapping World Summit. Throughout this free online event, you’ll learn how to use EFT to create financial abundance, how to cope with disease and heal, how to uproot your limiting beliefs, and so much more. Don’t miss this opportunity to discover how one easy-to-use tool can put an end to self-sabotage and negative thinking and help you realize your dreams!


Here are 3 good reasons why you DO NOT want to miss this online event:



  1. This event is an experience, not just an event with information.  Attendees don’t just leave with ideas or theories on how to make their life better, they leave actually feeling better.They leave with less stress, anxiety, overwhelm, anger, sadness, and other negative emotions.  They leave having cleared limiting beliefs around money, health, relationships and more.  They leave having cleared childhood traumas. They leave the event better than when they went in.  You, yes YOU,… will leave this event better than when you enter it.This event has been going on for 12 years.  It has a reputation for getting results for attendees, year after year after year.  🙂

  2. This event is 100% content so don’t expect any sales pitches during these presentations, because you won’t get any!  🙂  Every one of the 25 presentations, which you can listen to in their entirety, are 100% content only.

  3. This event is free!


So if you’re given the opportunity to attend an event that is 100% content, that has a proven track record of getting people results during the 10-days of the event, that uses a technique that has been scientifically proven to get results and is supported by the world’s leading personal development experts, medical doctors, and psychologists, and it’s all free… why wouldn’t you give it a chance?


There is literally nothing to lose.  Sign up for it and if you don’t like the event (which I highly doubt will happen), just unsubscribe from the event and you won’t hear about it again.  But why not give it a chance?  It seems like there are only positives and no negatives that could come out of the opportunity…

When you sign up to get free access to the event you actually get two really cool audios to listen to right away, so that you can learn the basics of Tapping and see the results for yourself… immediately.

You can also find all free videos to watch here.



Here is some of the feedback from previous years’ events, just to give you an idea of what people think about them…


“What a wonderful ten days! I need to tap on withdrawals from missing the interviews. Jessica was a fabulous interviewer, asking just what I wanted to know at the right time.”


-Suzanne Wright – Oregon, USA


I hope you guys can somehow hear the thunderous applause that is surely circling the world for you right now. This was a DYNAMITE event, and this grand finale with Jessica today was just fantastic. You guys are the absolute best, you have given phenomenal gifts here with each presentation, and may you receive a thousand blessings in return. EFT has never come alive for me the way you’ve made it do in these last ten days. I am very, very grateful, and yes, I will keep tapping and will tell you what lights come on, what doors open in the coming months.” ~With much love, Natasha Suter – Ithaca, New York


This trip has been amazing. I am so thankful that you gave me the opportunity to be a part of this, and I will continue to tap – and maybe take an education in EFT later on. Fantastic. A few weeks ago I tapped on hip pain, and it disappeared within a couple of minutes!! Every session has been useful to me, and I will look more into it (I have written it all down) when I finish my education in September. Jessica’s 40 day tapping challenge will be done. Her “mystery bonus audio” was a special experience. It helped me see a lot of experiences/feelings to tap on.” ~ Merete – Bodo, Norway


“OMG! That summit was amazing! I just wanted to say thank you, thank you! I knew about EFT from when I was in LA but I now know so much more and I had ah-ha moments almost every day! especially the one series about Highly Sensitive People – which I found out I am and have been beating myself up about it forever! Now I know how to tap for it and realize it’s a blessing to be so connected to my feelings and intuition!


I loved, loved, loved the whole series! you are so kind to put all of this information out there and for free- I know this is huge for me and for the world! I can sense huge changes a-brewing! I kinda miss it already! Tell Jessica I am doing the 40 day challenge… this is exciting… who knows where I will be in 40 days! Thank you again!” ~ Love, Christine en route to New York City, NY USA


Read more: Feb 24th - Annual EFT Tapping Summit - It's Happening Again! + Free Audios & Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment