Sunday 4 February 2018

Get business help with Problemio entrepreneur apps - online training

In this course I will walk you through how to use my mobile apps for entrepreneurs to help you start and grow your business.Ironically, even before I made my first Udemy course, I made a 4-app course on how to start a business. Those 4 apps covered 1) business ideas 2) business planning 3) marketing and 4) raising money.The apps aren't well designed because I designed them myself, but if you are just starting your business, the apps can serve as a good guide to you as you go from business ideas to planning your company to raising money and eventually promoting your product. – >> Click for More details…

Read more: Get business help with Problemio entrepreneur apps - online training

No comments:

Post a Comment